1 day Trekking in Ba Be National Park will take you along the small trails with three optional trek routes, through the terrain, tropical forest and verdant terraced rice paddies and into the small rural villages.
- Jungle trek inside Ba Be National Park
- Explore the diverse and beautiful landscapes of Ba Be
- Cross Nang river and navigate some steep terrain
- Visit some local family of H’Mong ethnic people
- Lunch with traditional food is prepared by the local people
Full day tour
Level of difficulty:
~ 10 - 17km trek
Percentage of trekking:
Jungle 60%, trail 40%
150m – 600m
Small group tour:
08:00AM at Mr Linh's Adventures - Ba Be
05:00 PM at Mr Linh's Adventures - Ba Be
Medium trek ~ 7-9km: Begin a beautiful journey in Ba Be National Park from Bo Lu village. A guided conversation on local wildlife and flowers will expand your awareness of the unique Ba Be ecosystem as you walk through the beautiful jungle. Reach Tham Khit pathways to an ancient cave - wandering around the lake to the panoramic views of the ranger station's animal observation huts. Continue your hike for another 2 kilometers to An Ma temple, a sacred Tay temple dedicated to mountain gods, lake gods, and feudal generals. Army food is provided!
* Extra trek ~ 10-12km: Continue boating to Coc Toc village. As you gain height, though, you will be rewarded for your efforts with spectacular views of the verdant rolling countryside. During the afternoon, your guide will take you through mountains, valleys and experience the life of the ethnic people.
- Experienced local English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (Lunch)
- Motor boat transfer to trekking point (Extra trek)
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
What to take:
+ Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
+ It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
Have a good journey!