Explore this wonderful natural lake located in Ba Be National Park on a one-day boat trip. You will discover beautiful and dramatic landscapes and authentic culture. Over the course of the day, you can visit a magnificent cave, Dau Dang waterfall, An Ma temple and unearth the legend of Widow Island.
- Explore this wonderful natural lake by boat
- Visit the legend An Ma temple in the middle of Ba Be Lake
- Discover a magnificent Puong cave in Ba Be National Park system
- Swim in a pretty natural freshwater lake
- Lunch within a picture-perfect riverside restaurant
- Trek over jungle hills and mountains and walk through rivers.
Duration: Full day tour
Level of difficulty: Easy
Activities: 3 – 5km trek
Percentage of trekking: Jungle 40%, trail 60%
Small group tour: 12 people
Pick up: 07:30AM at Ba Be Tourism Centre office
Drop off: 05:30 PM at Ba Be Tourism Centre office
Price: US $55 / person
7:30 AM, Your local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or meet you at Ba Be Touirsm Centre in Bo Lu village before setting off for your exciting day in Ba Be National Park. You will travel on our local boat on the Ba Be Lake first visiting the Puong Cave, famous for its thousands of bats. You will continue down the Nang river to see the Dau Dang Waterfall before having lunch at a nearby village restaurant on the banks of the river. Returning to Ba Be Lake, you will visit An Ma Temple and then trek a short distance through the forest to the harbour. If you still have the energy, there is the option of kayaking.
- Motor-boat with floating jackets
- Kayaks & paddles for outdoor activities
- Lunch in a local restaruant
- English-speaking tour guide and boatman assistants
- VAT included, sightseeing tickets and environment protection fee
What to take:
+ Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
+ It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
Have a good journey!