1 day Trekking in Ba Be National Park will take you along the small trails, through the terrain, tropical forest and verdant terraced rice paddies and into the small rural villages before taking you back to Ba Be Lake. All tours will have a local English Speaking guide who will be able to share their expert knowledge of the area with you.
- Jungle trek inside Ba Be National Park
- Explore the diverse and beautiful landscapes of Ba Be
- Cross Pelu Stream and navigate some steep terrain
- Visit some local family of H’Mong ethnic people
- Picnic lunch with traditional food is prepared by the local people
- Visit the stilt houses and school of the Dzao people
Full day tour
Level of difficulty:
Percentage of trekking:
Jungle 60%, trail 40%
150m – 600m
Small group tour:
08:00AM at Ba Be Tourism Centre office
05:00 PM at Ba Be Tourism Centre office
US $50 / person
This trek will take you from Bo Lu village, Ba Be Tourism Centre office towards Coc Toc village. You will have the chance to explore the diverse and beautiful landscapes of Ba Be as you trek through the national park. To begin with, your local guide will take you to visit Coc Toc Village where the Tay people make a living through fishing in the lake. You will cross Pelu Stream and navigate some steep terrain, but as you gain height you will begin to see the beautiful views of the mountains. As you journey further towards the uplands, you will stop in a H'mong ethnic village where you will have a picnic lunch. Your guide will then take you through the vast mountain ranges and valleys to see the stilt houses and school of the Dzao people and along the trail to visit another H'mong ethnic village. You will then return to your homestay where you started this morning.
- Experienced local English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (Lunch)
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
What to take:
+ Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
+ It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
Have a good journey!